G  O

Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently unsure if we will be able to have the 2021 trip. As we all pray and watch how this unfolds, we will make an informed decision by mid-May.

Stay tuned.

Registration on Hold

Coronavirus Concerns Put 2021 Trip in Jeopardy