NAVIGATE THROUGH PHOTOS
We have canceled the trip for the last two years in a row, and it will not happen
in 2022 either. For now, the trip has been indefinitely postponed.
People. Serving People. Together.
The 2019 trip — by God's grace — was phenomenal. Since year one:
IN 15 YEARS
OF SERVICE IN
AT THE HOMES
OF 96 DIFFERENT
TO SHOW CHRIST'S LOVE TANGIBLY
* 96 Families plus a women's shelter we were honored to serve in 2018.
These numbers are only for the Kentucky trip and do not reflect projects completed in Northern Virginia.
The dates for the 2021 trip have not been set!
Please check out our Facebook page for photos from previous trips.
P E R S P E C T I V E S
"I knew I'd have a great time, but I never expected it to be one of
the best weeks of my life."
- High school student, after her first trip
"Our kids get so much out of this trip that it is the first thing they want added to our
calendar every summer."
- Parent of three teenagers
"What could I possibly do that week that
would be better than this?"
- High School Senior, and 4x trip Veteran, when asked about attending again
"I expected it to be hard — and worth doing — but I did not expect
it to be so much fun."
- High school student, near the end of his first trip
- Adult who has participated eight straight years
"Every year, watching how amazingly hard the teenagers all work is always
one of my trip highlights."
- Rising high school junior, who gave her life to Christ on the trip.
"This was, hands down,
the best week of my life."