NAVIGATE THROUGH PHOTOS
Updated March 29, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently unsure if we will be able to have the 2020 trip. As we all pray and watch how this unfolds, we will make an informed decision by mid-May.
People. Serving People. Together.
The 2019 trip — by God's grace — was phenomenal. Since year one:
IN 15 YEARS
OF SERVICE IN
AT THE HOMES
OF 96 DIFFERENT
TO SHOW CHRIST'S LOVE TANGIBLY
* 96 Families plus a women's shelter we were honored to serve in 2018.
These numbers are only for the Kentucky trip and do not reflect projects completed in Northern Virginia.
The dates for the 2020 trip have been set!
July 11-18, 2020
Please check out our Facebook page for photos from previous trips.
P E R S P E C T I V E S
"I knew I'd have a great time, but I never expected it to be one of
the best weeks of my life."
- High school student, after her first trip
"Our kids get so much out of this trip that it is the first thing they want added to our
calendar every summer."
- Parent of three teenagers
"What could I possibly do that week that
would be better than this?"
- High School Senior, and 4x trip Veteran, when asked about attending again
"I expected it to be hard — and worth doing — but I did not expect
it to be so much fun."
- High school student, near the end of his first trip
- Adult who has participated eight straight years
"Every year, watching how amazingly hard the teenagers all work is always
one of my trip highlights."
- Rising high school junior, who gave her life to Christ on the trip.
"This was, hands down,
the best week of my life."